Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Don't spoil my plans or I WILL SHOOT

I am so looking forward to my "planned" short getaways.

To be able to go on a trip together we need to consider the time/date factor.
We finally set the date ~ 24th -26th Oct since its a public holiday on 25th and then its wkend.
So we are going to disappear on Thurs and that won't cause much problem since its only a day ....

The aunties just got sore-eyed and asked ..: "If you all go on a trip together, there will be no one in the office ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Come On*
Hellooooo, aunties, what do you mean by no one ?
What happen to the other ladies in the office ? Don't tell me the others i see every day are ~~~ WoooWooo

Please , its just the GM, the GM's secretary, the logistic mgr and the acct assist going on leave for a day ...

I WILL SHOOT, if u make anymore comments   ...*FULL STOP*


No comments:

Post a Comment